Friday, February 27, 2009

We are the con ladies.

Just came back from campus and all 'royals' meeting.
Well, I went to campus for editing certain proposals, I was all ready to go to Seri Negeri to meet the potential ones. Who knew the cover letter was a disaster and now, I have to redo in Bahasa Melayu. Right...my Bahasa Melayu had deteriorate for 3 years. Making me to recall it back is another suiciding for my brain cells.

So, the best part of the day is going to McD with SL, KL (director) and Jerry (the external). Seriously, I didn't know I was categorized under external. Back to McD, we had our teatime there. Actually, it was me that I wanted to go there so much just to vent my dissapointment. The whole time eating in McD was full of cons and lies. I had so much fun telling Jerry that I'm a princess and I came from the royals... thanks to SL. haha...

He didn't believe at all and we stopped. We skipped to SL's admirers and it was also another tremendous laughter. Well, another laughters.

It was all Jerry's fault for pointing me that I came from Sabah and yes, it is somewhere near to Brunei and I've stayed there for almost 8 years. Yet, I'm still the 'royal'. So, that's a revenge.

My pocket money is somewhat RM 10 000 per week to be deposit in the foreign currency account. The real amount is RM 2000 per week.

I've been kidnapped for countless of times and Daniel Wu had saved me before from one of my kidnap. I had 7-8 passports which had been fully stamped due to kidnap.

My relatives a.k.a. Sultan Haji Hassanah Bolkiah made me drive Rolls Royce but I refuse... konon la independent.

After graduating, my relatives a.k.a. the Sultan had prepared a job for me.

and so on...

It's so sweet of Jerry allowing me to choose my preferable package of kidnap. So, I requested for a Holiday Inn as the hideout. My meals have to include expensive foods. Haha...

I had so much of laugh together with SL.

Have to thank her for exposing my 'real identity' and conning Jerry.
haha.

If only my days can be filled with so much of laughters...

Back to reality and work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

princess!!pity jerry!!

Anonymous said...

huiyo...gong zhu ar
i wish i were thr oso..
haha...
gong zhu.. gong zhu.. gong zhu.
1 is royal 1 kena abuse

瑜颖 said...

>shiehlee
I abuse him meh? why do i have to pity him?

>shu chin
who told u i abuse people???

jerry said...

poor me
go bie straight fainted~~~

瑜颖 said...

>jerry
good lar, it shows that I'm the real royals and that had shocked u!

>shiehlee and shu chin
by the way, keep it low profile and dun call me princess in front of the public otherwise i kena kidnap again...haha

Unknown said...

adoi
i suppose be there.
sorry ling,let you feel lonely out there!!

LOL

Anonymous said...

i m nt taking u abuse ..
i m talking bout ah jie say she kena abuse ma.
so kua zhang ..haha..
kesian gt ppl let u all cheat til faint..