Sunday, February 22, 2009

25 random things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1) Seriously, I don't know what to do with these 25 random things. I copied and pasted from my Facebook.

2) Not much people know that I had stayed in Brunei for like 8 years. Those who knew are actually my primary schoolmates.

3) Had cheated in exams before in primary school and have stopped ever since high school???

4) During form 3, I learned skateboarding by myself and I think not much people knew about it.
Yet, I still ended up bruiseless..haha, where I only learned how to move with skateboard. The rest is history.

5) Due to the Avril mania back when I was form 1, I always aspire to be her (that link no.4) and now, i detest her.

6) Who says men are better in directions. I'm also as good as them when I'm in back seat. LOL

7) I skipped Miss Rosie Yeo's art class before which bring major disaster to me and Nisha as I didn't do any of her art works...haha

8) When I was around 15-17, I had many dream jobs which my current major is not even in the list of it.

9) I always wanted to join The Amazing Race Asia ever since the show started. Anyone to join me?

10) Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are not good looking. Please agree with me.

11) I love the sound of thunder and lightning is beautiful. I'm serious.

12) I always think that I'm invisible. Well, thanks to Hani. I'm really invisible. Not much people knew my existence.

13) I'm paranoid towards death.

14) Recently, I found out that I'm an emotional person as in sad and happy. Not the angrily type.

15) Happy Tree Friends never grossed me out and I enjoyed watching them. Lala lala lala lala

16) I swear and curse a lot with my brothers. (they are the ones who started it) including babi sial.

17) I prefer my bed to be in messy. I prefer my blanket is everywhere unfolded.

18) I swear I've seen Pn. Rohani (my KH teacher) was sleeping in her car around 7.30 am!!! (shouldn't at this time around teachers suppose to punch their card before its late). My friends and I constantly sing 'Rudolph the red nose reindeer'. We even freaked out how can she be on TV. Oh yea, she even sleep in her sewing room where she locks it. (We peeped through the key hole)...man. Haha

19) I was challenged by my friends (high school) to finish my bread with 3 bites and I won....

20) I can never get rid of the habit to procrastinate. Seriously...I need rehab.

21) I've disected frog and I never like frogs. I had my first frog meal, I picked up with my chopsticks, taste it and I never ever would want to order frog for meal anymore. I started to imagine real live frogs whenever people are talking about eating frogs. Goosebumps started to crawl my whole body and I shivered.

22) I am an introvert. Believe me. I love showing off for the good reasons. I preferably people to classify me in weird and mysterious. I'm also a nerd.

23) I save the world through conserving papers and recycling plastics. But, I still use to aerosol to kill bloody mosquitoes.

24) I love Sesame Streets and I always think that Teletubbies are for freaks. Barney is encouraging kids to have imaginary friends (that bloody purple dinosaur is an imaginary freak). Spongebob is awesome. I still wondering why people love Winnie the Pooh so much and how come they don't realize that Winnie's cartoon is teaching the kids wrong spelling??? and no one protest.

25) I'm also one of the organization of FOB.


I don't know who to tag. It's fun. Once you started, it keeps you going and going and going till you wanted to add more numbers. So, I stay to the limit and some things are meant to be kept.

2 comments:

Amber said...

hehe how come you didnt post this on fb

瑜颖 said...

i did right???