Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MySpace Friendster Facebook

So, I was browsing through all the forums topics. Then, one forum caught my eyes that says MySpace is one of the worst website. Well, I've to totally agree with that since I've got all those 3 accounts. Not to mention that Hi-5..which is the least popular sites.

And here are the analysis of those members towards those friend finders websites:

MySpace: Dominated by those rempits, gangsters and shuffling vroom vrooms.

Friendster: Mostly Chinese people, also got alot of lala chais.

FaceBook: A very balanced mix, plus simple to use.

Yup, there are people complained that MySpace's layout looks cheap (I totally raise up my hand) and messy. Too bad MySpace is one of the sites that earned the most but Facebook is taking over. I agree with those analysis.

Now, I'm not a follower to any of these sites anymore when I used to edit those layouts just for fun, view friends' photos, leave comments for fun, stalk on people and some things you can think of when you drop by there. Now, all those 3 of my accounts are just there for me to check my mails. I just couldn't be bother anymore cause it left me bored.
So, the only thing that left me keep on with my excitement is blogging. Reading people's blog and playing linking games. So, have your say.

No comments: