Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Plan for 8 surprises... how better can it gets??

Today's day is full of surprises. Like I've quoted before, plan for surprises. Yes...plan for surprises.

Incident 1:
This morning, the clock shows 8.35 am. I was a little bit late and I was just about to start the car's engine. Just when I was about to drive, the car's tire is flat... almost. So, went to Caltex by the time 8.40 am. Fuel almost empty, pump petrol then. Time already shown 8.45 am. Fix the tires...8.50 am. Reached campus, 9.10 am. I was late to class and I missed the first answer for my tutorial questions. I felt so alienated. Well, the main problem was the car's tires, it was a sudden thing to happen. Perhaps, it's my bad for not regularly checking up the tires' condition.

Incident 2:
I decided to hand in my assignment today. Hence, I went to library for editing and send it to the printing shop. I have a total of 4 pieces of paper to print. Unfortunately, 3 were printed out and that only one fucking cover page couldn't be open by that Microsoft Word. File corrupted. Asked for help but it indicated that I was not meant to hand in today. Right, I guess it was planned by god huh???

Incident 3:
After one hour and fifteen minutes of class, I headed to library to soothe myself. On my way, I saw a transparent box filled with money and I did what I could. Obviously, I did it to clear my negative thoughts. At least, I felt relieved.

Incident 4:
After 45 minutes in the library chatting with my director, I headed for class again. While walking, there is this man holding a bouquet of flower in front of me, I don't pay much attention. I reached my class and I saw the man with flowers in my class. Well, what I can see was the girl accepted the flowers and had kissed each other. That didn't bother me at all and as it goes on... I got shocked and shivered. I turned away as they keep cuddling and kissing. I couldn't bear it and I lowered my head down. Then, JS told me that I should've come earlier as they were kissing passionately in the class. Thank goodness, the class is almost empty. I freaked out and exclaimed what the fuck, that's because they look so fake as though they are on the drama. Please don't accuse me for being mean. I'm just elaborating what I see and think.

Incident 5:
During class, short meeting was held among groups. I've got to say, I was daring and brave to pick the finance department. Business plan...wee, wow, hmm, right. Well, FYI, the financial part is the crying part actually. Anyways, I tried not to leave it as a trouble for me as I can enhance my finance at least and I had 2 assistants... So, if you ever see me so tense up, please forgive me as I don't have the intentions to do so.

Incident 6:
After the meeting, I went to FBL building to meet my tutor regarding my assignment. Damn, I repeated my stupidity again, I did not jot down her room number and I had finished exploring FBL building, if you get what I mean. Finally, I found her room...

Incident 7:
I've seen the Dean List. I wasn't listed and was terribly miserable about that. Ok... I've been like a brat for complaining. It wasn't me the only one that wasn't listed. The people that I've been expecting wasn't in there. How surprising... To sum it all up, I wasn't the only one. I had companions...weee. I'm not trying to be mean.

Incident 8:
6 pm. Genius Lim had all his day packed up till 6. On my way to meet him, I saw the clouds were extremely DARK and I mean it. So, both of us hurried to the car park. Apparently, that Genius Lim demanded for crepes at that critical moment. I left him there and walked swiftly to the carpark. It was drizzling...then it POURS. WOW. I drove out from the campus and had a U- Turn at the traffic light. From that moment, the whole journey seems to be blur. I hardly see the road but I can see the cars.. Lights la... I spent almost 45 minutes the whole journey. The longest journey from campus to home. Traffic light, rain and cars. What do I expect???


So, I guess it was true... the old saying, never ever wash your hair during the first and the fifteenth day of the lunar month. I go against it this morning and this is what happen throughout today.

Another thing is... I need courage to show and say. I really need it. Hopefully my brain work tomorrow. Wish me luck and I mean it.

6 comments:

Amber said...

what a long and eventful day!

and hey, i didnt know about that washing hair thing.. haha..

stay strong!

瑜颖 said...

yup..
definitely long...
i will!

Unknown said...

what the...

瑜颖 said...

Bing Hung>
u think my day is not as interesting as ur?

kimirockz said...

beautiful day =D

瑜颖 said...

u shud have said it is wonderful day... duh...