Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to the mortals

I've been sighing so many times recently.

Only Susu, Jonathan and HY knew...( I think so ).

Sayang, sayang.

Why lar JS have to trigger back my trauma...that causes me to wink for 20 minutes before I go to sleep. It was 1 a.m. when I was winking and staring at the white ceiling.

But, thanks to him, I'm clear right now. Now, I know what I want. I will fully utilize that freaking well around the desert.

I'm now, no more longer in zombie world. Back to the mortals. If I want it, I will work hard for it academically. If I desire for it, I wil confront it. I believe that I will have no regrets about it. It's even relieve to work for it rather than keeping it.

Wish me luck and stand by my side if I ever fail for it. Don't question me just like I never question you all.

Right now, I'm very clear for what I want. I believe that I can make it happen. Have faith in me.
However, please constantly remind me my goals so that I won't abandon it just like 'hangat- hangat tahi ayam'. This time, I mean it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

apa terjadi??

瑜颖 said...

takde apa apa.
Just constantly remind me and stand by my side.
Confessions...haha