Thursday, February 12, 2009

Donnie Yen


Just finished watching Ip Man and yes, the movie had released 2 months ago. Nah...who cares. I am watching the high quality version compare to the cinema's screen.
Well, the main purpose I'm blogging right now is that Donnie Yen is gorgeous.
All his moves on martial arts are really just awesome in Ip Man. Apparently, I find the movie 'Flash Point' has Donnie's better martial arts.
To be honest, I wasn't a really big fan of martial arts movie till I watched Flash Point and Dragon Tiger Gate. After watching them, I realized that martial arts movie ain't that boring after all. Appreciate every moves and enjoying all the energy that were released for the movie. Superb.
Maybe Jackie Chan's movie ain't my favorite as he is a professional stunt coordinator and I don't find his martial arts as interesting as Donnie's one.
Anyways, Ip Man is in cantonese and is not I P man. Ye Wen is in mandarin.
I find that Ye Wen is a calm and smart person. All his words are wise and still remain calm when the tension is about to arise. Definitely loyal, both to his country and family. Enthusiastic in his martial arts which is Yong Chun Quan. Damn, you should see the part where he challenged with 10 opponents. Breathtaking and I am serious.
Another movie that my brother recommend me is SPL. Apart from Donnie, there will be the Wushu champion, Wu Jing, Sammo Hung and Simon Yam. So, I guess I'll take some time to watch it.

No comments: