Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm flirting on the phone????????

Minutes ago, I just finished watching free fireworks in my taman...which is illegal, obviously.
Anyways, my loved ones just gave me a shocked by giving me a shocking statement that points me the untrue of me.
I was on the phone with a friend and was just being polite. They claimed me being flirty! It is either just so fucking hilarious or just shitty sickening as they triggered my memories again. Hence, I am there stuck and stun.
That bloody statement was a distraction while I was hurrying to finish my tutorial questions.
I was being me and I don't fake it.

Thus, the statement left me facing-the-wall again and that's where I noticed that I've been doing things unconsciously (act before think).

So, I started flashback-ing,
I hurt people that I love with my unintentional words
I did things without consideration that sicken people around me
I made decisions for my own sake
In the end, I suffer.
Suffering with all the guiltiness and uncomfortable feelings.

(Shaking head)..Nono...what is all the flirty stuff got to do with these????

Shit..bad bad distractions.

Previously, I had friend to tell me to smile more as I look blank???
Then, another friend came and asked why do I keep smiling???
Fucking nonsense.

First of all, I was just being polite
Secondly, I am trying to be nice
Third, what is wrong with smiling??? (I promised myself to smile everyday)

Damn..I kept complaining and complaining...
Bad mood currently...
Must have been the prenumbral eclipse (I couldn't remember what is the spelling)

Flirting huh???
I'm speechless towards that act.
For the time being, I'll speak less.



Was listening to CNY songs.

No comments: