Monday, February 16, 2009

Bad song by Daniel Powter

What a day today..I don't know if I should denote it as a bad day or just some ordinary day. I am feeling exhausted and got to realize that I've got whole bunch of tasks to do.
To be honest people, I am now still under the state of zombie. I got up everyday with stars circling on my head from morning till I got to bed. My days are hectic and messy. I couldn't organize my day well with the proper time that I had.
Oh days!

Today, it is seriously exhausting. I've to run errands and ended up wobbly legs. I've blank mind today and I blame it on the song that I overheard today. Bad Day- Daniel Powter. I, can say that I never like that song as it is cursing my days (tho the video clip is cool). Seriously, I heard it this morning and there goes the rest of the day. Superstitious me.

First, someone had almost get on my nerves today that requiring me to carry an extra load of papers.
Secondly, I am too stupid to ask additional questions regarding my new CPU.
Thirdly, I spent 2 freaking hours plus a stuffy and hot weather outside and still not able to feel relieve.
Fourth, I came home and linked to my friend's blog. Got shocked to receive such bad news. A primary schoolmate's sister of mine had pass away. No elaboration. Condolences to the family.
Fifth, I am so exhausted by today and feeling frustrated due to the unfinished personal task of mine.
Sixth, when will I actually got to sit down and laze whole day fantasizing with my songs?

My forever unfinished personal task had begun since half a year ago. Oh cow, why did I even agree in the first place? Now, it is adding its weight in the box called BURDEN.

This morning, I came across with an adult who was diagnosed with down syndrome. The feelings I had received was a mixture of concern, heart pain and pitiness. It occurs everytime when I see them. I have to endure all this kind of bad feelings and I couldn't do anything to help them. It's all the matter of genetics.

I'm so exhausted by the upcoming days. Now, what it means by being the head of the family.

Last night, I chatted with HY for some advises and I think he is pretty smart to stay out of the business. He sensed something fishy months ago and thank goodness he kept them all by himself. Who says sharing is caring? I don't know what to do. Move or stay. Let the time prove everything and if it's heaven's made. All these things had tempt me to watch 'Jerry Maguire'. 'You had me at Hello'- Jerry Maguire.

I wanna go to Angkor Wat to watch the sunsets and sunrises. Anyone for Angkor Wat?

No comments: