Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pains.Taboos. Chess Pieces.

Slumdog's Millionaire had dominate the Golden Globe Awards a.k.a. Oscar.
Meanwhile, Benjamin Button won 4 awards.
Hugh Jackman is looking smart and gorgeous with his perfect length of shoulder.
Agh... How could Adrien Brody did not shave his beard and cut off his mullet? Damn.
All these results are expected. What I can't expect is Sean Penn won. Wow... no rumors, tabloids and news about him.
Yup, I'll watch those movies but not in this midst of chaotic.

Apparently, Nik sounded disappointing after she told me that the new movie, 'Burn after Reading' starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt are all bullshits. She said there are no plots at all after spending 2 freaking hours in the cinema. It was a major disappointment even though there are great actors starring in. So, before I also fall in for the trap, I might read the plot first from Wiki.

I had classes from 10am till 9pm. That's so *wow*. Plus, it's rainy day that somber everyone day. Thank goodness, I had people to accompany me for the whole day (almost). At least, I had sayang accompanied me to had my dinner. Anyways, my sores from my back and lumbar had came back. Hence, the whole time I was suffering from unnecessary pain. Damn it. I have to find my comfortable zone to ease the pain even though I have to sit with an ugly posture. I need OSIM. That's the least I could think of.

Lucky number 4 strikes again academically. Number 4 seems to be the most appeared number in my current life. I've seen how this number 4 bring me joy and amusement. Few years back, I used to despise the number 4 by avoiding the number to appear in whatever means. However, few years back again, I tried to accept it and it works. It's just a taboo and the pronunciation sounded almost the same, I mean how bad can it be right? It's just a number for goodness sake.
Here's what I'm trying to relate,
During my Managerial Communication (tutorial class), we have to draw lots for individual toastmaster. At first, the first number that I've got was 21, then, due to technical error, we redraw. Surprisingly, I got 24...a 4 appear and I was happy to see that. Later on, when my tutor began to ask my classmates whose number begins with 1-6 to choose a number from 1-6 for their chosen topics. The number range are all Chinese. Hence, they picked their desirable numbers and number 4 was the last choice that no one wants it. In my mind, I had predicted that number 4 will be the last option. Upon hearing that number 4 is the last option, my mind exclaimed that, 'For goodness sake, it's just a number. Do you have to be that superstitious?' Ok..maybe I sounded too exaggerating but those are just numbers. They don't bring harm unless you're cursed with the numbers.

I have to proclaim myself that I'm a woody person too. Few days back, I've repeatedly called the same person WOODY. Now, I ended up with the same stupidity, just that I categorize myself in WOODY. You know, Woody is KAYU. On the other side, I had already made so many moves from my pieces. Now, I see many ways to grab the King. Haha... Yes, ways that are made for the pieces to move without any barriers. Hopefully.

No comments: