Friday, February 20, 2009

Believe me, these is just so..speechless

I couldn't believe that Coldplay didn't won any single frigging award from their very own British Grammy. That is freaking funny while in USA, they've won and dominated the Grammys. I've browsed thru the winner list and remember vividly that fucking Duffy won. I find her noise is irritating even worse than microphone screeching. I freaked out. Her songs are just like kindergarten's songs. Coldplay's songs definitely rocks out Duffy's. I rather watched Hitler's horrifying documentary rather than listening to Duffy. How's about that.

Let's talk about rivals of ex-Disney's girls. Lindsay Lohan vs Hilary Duff.

Before these girls became slutty and solo, their images were always being portrayed innocent with their (fucking fake) smiles. Now, thanks to the papparazis, we can now see the true self of them. Very good. After papparazis help, they immediately turned to what they want. Pure Hollywood lifestyle: drugs, boozes, sex and same thing again and again. Oh puh-liz, no matter how much deny, do you ever believe it? We know that entertainment industries lifestyle is always full of lies and it's just like a coat of paint on rusty metal. Even their productions had portrayed themselves like Britney's Circus album (cheap songs).
So, the upcoming wannabes of these bitches are probably Miley Cyrus and other girls.

Jonas Brothers~ cough~ gays and sissy~ cough~.
I've to thank to Juinn Ruei (I think is her) for remarking that statement.
Jonas Brothers labeled themselves under the name of rock.
Wow...
I don't think their songs are nice and real meaning of rock. Yet, they still want to claim themselves rock. Shit them. They are just bunch of pretty faces fishing for those naive teenagers' money. Believe me. They are over exposed and they are not talented. Posing with musical instruments make them feel as though they are rock bands. Well, my pet rocks better than them. They are better off to be classify as boy bands. Nowadays, there are too many bands that holding instruments and posing with them as though la they are really rock bands. They have not come across with the real rock bands. I rather listen to Il Divo than Jonas Brothers. Way back then, N'sync was the best boy bands...haha...

I must say there are hidden talented people whom has yet to be discover. I couldn't remember them but they are truly talented.
John Mayer is definitely one of them.
Sara Bareilles
Meiko
and
so on...

Don't forget that I'm an avid music listener. You can critisize me if you think I don't have taste in music but please do remember that I've listened to many songs from every genre. I know what pleases my ears and what annoys my ears till they bleed.

3 comments:

Amber said...

hahaha pet rocks. nice.

kimirockz said...

lolz, coldplay fans huh?
yea coldplay's song nice

瑜颖 said...

> susu
pet rocks pula...haha
btw, what is it?

>kimirockz
coldplay ar, they are weird and awesome. only the current album i've heard. the previous one, i havent heard yet.