Monday, February 9, 2009

I am not the one

I saw a shocking statement.
So, I was not the one.
That either leave me to move first or get a grip.
I've knew long time that I am not the one.
So, I guess I should move on and look further.
At least, that did not leave me being sober anymore as I view my life beyond every expectations.
Like the movie, 'Dan In Real Life'...(probably teaching me about handling stupid mistakes that I'll make in future), don't plan for life, plan for surprise.
And it is obvious that I couldn't be the one (fucked up, it sounded like Digimon)
Just like I was hoping for Vito Corleone to stay alive till the third sequel. Too bad he was dead in the first and retold in the second.
It was just like the hidden tense scene where 5 families allied with the shithead dog in Corleone to kill Santiano Corleone.

No comments: