Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I hate socializing

Today while driving (all thanks to that Genius Lim)...I was kind of blur where a line suddenly pops up into my mind.

I hate socializing

Yup...I do...currently.
I've no idea where did I got this line from.
Apparently, it does apply during the evening where I felt so reluctant to find team members for my assignment team. It felt as though I'm so selfish and anti social. Yup..too bad..that is what I'm feeling now. Thank goodness..Nik agreed with me. Just want to have more time for ourselves.

I am not ready to face big crowd. I am not enthusiastic to make new friends yet. I only want to stick with what I've now and not adding anyone into my life yet. Yet, I'm feeling so pathetic. Now, tell me what the fuck am I going through.

I just want to hold on with my small circle and not wanting to expand it currently.
Thinking of sharing extraordinary days with my small circle. Anyone volunteer to jump right in the circle? Haha

Maybe my life is pacing too fast so I need to slow down and see what is revolving and happening around me.
I have not got the chance to appreciate people around me. Not able to adore new friends with special abilities. Lack of time to understand them well.

I'm always shy to ask anyone out for lunch-yamcha including my buddies. Reluctant to ask for help and always hoping the timing is right which is why I always lose my opportunity in every chances I saw.

2 comments:

cherylyn said...

WEI, ASK ME OUT FOR YAMCHA!

we go to the new-southern chicken-jadi-mamak tang-shop.

looks like highland curry house(lee cheong wei) is facing i-dunno-wat's-it-called-bcoz-i-didn't-see-the-signboard(lin dan).
HAHAHAHAHA

瑜颖 said...

Okie...wait until i find a day with nisak