Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's ok to have 100++ songs

So, it was post valentine...I had few people came and asked me, how was valentine? Oh well, I had it in my posts and I ain't gonna repeat it again.
Some are happy, some had fun and they are mostly singles.
Felt glad for them as there is nothing wrong to be single. It's also known as Single and Awareness Day.
I read newspaper today that they advised busy people (maybe me) to keep update their songs in MP3 or 4 to freshen up oneself. It is undeniable that I love music a lot till I kept repeating it over again. I do download songs pretty much and before that I claimed myself that I'm greedy for having too much songs. Too much till I have not got the chance to listen to the old ones yet I still complained that there are no more songs for me. However, the news prove me wrong and that pushes my guilt away. Wee...don't ask me why guilt.
Now, I have fully utilized my capacity of my baby (MP3). The destination drive had reached it's maximum capacity. Damn, I'm now asking for more songs to feed my brain.
How ironically greedy of me.
Now, I don't listen to albums, I just randomly find songs to suit in the mood. I don't have any likes of singers right now. I only find what's right in pleasuring my ear.
Hence, it is right to have many songs in my baby.

From Daft Punk to Beyonce
From Incubus to John Legend
From Panic! At the Disco to LV's song
From Usher to John Mayer

So on...my Mp3 are filled with colourful songs. Just get what it says.


Later on, I went for browsing brand names again and little did I know, Bonia was found in Malaysia. I went all ups and downs just trying to be distinctive among other groups. That's where I have to drive myself nuts and that is all the fun I can have right now.


I want to watch 'Sixth Sense' and 'Ghost House' (Ananda Everingham is starring in). Anyone up for it?

No comments: