Sunday, February 8, 2009

Contribution

Few minutes ago, I was browsing all the well- established companies website for my assignment purpose.
There are certain websites that had made me impressed and some are just let down especially my favorite brand.
Those impressive websites had made me leave a better impression.
Why is it so?
As those well- established companies had done their part for the community. They repay back their sources back to the environment. Saving the mother nature, poor people and more charitable events.
I didn't know so much effort had been done yet I still see news of famished, poverty and bad statistics in newspaper everyday.
Little did I realize that, the world is so big with millions, trillions and kazillions of people living in the world. Even though, a company's contribution to the community and mother nature had been done. However, it is still insufficient to achieve every of it. That is why each company had different missions on every community that they can give.
Like one particular ice cream company is helping the mother nature to produce more bees so that there are more honey for us. (Well, that's something I don't find it...leave it)
One good company I found is Honda, the car manufacturer from Japan, helped to save rhinos. If I'm not mistaken, rhino is listed in the protected animals from extinction. I give kudos to Honda.

Ok lar, besides mother nature, mostly companies had done contribution to the community especially to the needy ones by donation, providing jobs, support of this and that rights and so on...
This is more towards to the humanistic's need and rights. Very impressive. So, if the newly graduates are jobless, I recommend them to send their resume to the companies that have the link there CAREERS.

I've no idea whether all this kindness act of each well- established company is sincere or to gain publicity, at least, there is love to be share and spread every part of the world.

It's all about responsibilites.



Was listening to Seal- Love's divine

No comments: