Friday, February 20, 2009

Short and fun noon

I had nice lunch today even though I only had sandwich for lunch. Great companion even though it's only an hour.
That is fun, too bad I'm somewhere in the middle. It could've been either YES or NO. Sayang, sayang.

I'm looking forward for my next treat.

After lunch, I drive down to Jusco for making reservation and window shopping by myself.

Clothes, shoes, bookshops, pharmacies, supermarket and ICE CREAM.


I was craving for the vanilla taste in any form (I'm still a big chocolate fanatic). Eventually, I ended up getting vanilla ice- cream with chocolate topping (I still can't resist the chocolate). Results: I can't taste vanilla at all as I was greedy for chocolate. Have you ever discover on how to eat? Apparently, I do..I was in the midst of cloud nine then it struck my brain. Ways to eat that ice- cream and that's because I'm a big fan of ice- cream or cold desserts. Love it till the max.

I even did survey for my assignment...all the way down to milk aisle.

No comments: