Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen



I pampered my brain with watching DVD movies found in the drawer far far away...
I, eventually did not manage to finish my tutorials cause got distracted by the temptations of the movies.
So, I dug up and found George Clooney's set of movies.
Ocean's Eleven attracted me.
In the end, I put the DVD into the DVD player, switch channel, grab some snacks and 'PUFF', I landed on the sofa comfortably.

The whole cast (apart from George Clooney) are
Brad Pitt
Bernie Mac
Casey Affleck
Matt Damon
Scott Caan
Eddie Jemison
Don Cheadle
Shaobo Qin
Andy Garcia
and Julia Roberts

Very good plot and I enjoyed every lines that they said. Short and deep yet understandable.
Lots of laugh
It was a remake from the 1960's according to the Wiki.
It seems like Italian Job but way much better in planning.
Mastermind by George Clooney with his eleven partners in crime.
Anyways, I spent the whole evening watching and finishing those sequels.

Ocean's Twelve and Ocean's Thirteen.
Worth spending time watching.
I spent 6 hours of watching them together with the hot and stuffy weather out there.
Go Wiki and download it.
Worth watching.
So, overall, I watched 4 movies in a day plus Love Collage.
I'm about to finish Godfather 1, 2 and 3.

No comments: