Friday, February 13, 2009

despising v day

Valentine's Day is about to come in days which irritates me a lot and don't question me for the whimsical reasons. Hence, I shall despise the V day. You can call me the green eye girl but that's your mouth and I don't have the rights to stop you.
Gee...
If I don't ever get a date for V day, that leaves it to the 10 or maybe 5 reasons why am I still here.

Let's see how you people judge these reasons

If I don't ever get a date, that will be...
  1. because I want to dig myself into the couch and searching for the bloody remote
  2. because I don't want to get pregnant on the day where most women might ended up having sex
  3. because I was playing hard to get and ended up sucking the grape alone
  4. because I want to be a love murderer????
  5. because I am tired of throwing plates to my other half
Ah...to the hell it is. What the heck am I crapping.

I shall watch lots of movies and movies where I'll try my best to avoid going out unless I have a date.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Valentine's Day also happens to be Single Awareness Day haha...