Saturday, February 28, 2009

All the way to McD ending up with Tropic Thunder.

Around 8 pm, I don't know where did I get the adrenaline rush? I was all up for McD although I had it yesterday.

Well, I just want to go out and use up the coupons as today is the last day. Apart from that, I feel like getting DVDs, thus, my brothers and I went to go and get some DVDs. Well, we had the SAWs collection, Ben Stiller collections and some random collections. I wanted the collection that comes with Burn after Reading, who knew the boss said,'Don't have. sudah habis ady.' I also found 'About a Boy' and '4 weddings and a funeral' but it doesn't worth (well, the money minded me had unleashed). I found many old movies that I wanted to watch including 'Rosemary's baby', 'Wedding Date' and so on...
Too bad, I didn't know why I refuse take them.

After getting DVDs, we headed to McD in Ayer Keroh with drive thru. It rained, my bros and I were in the car singing songs from the radio. Then, we reached McD... I feel like getting a chocolate sundae ever since SL had it yesterday. So, I got myself an ice- cream..somehow, it melted outside and had to put it back in the freezer. Wee... I went all the way there just to get myself a sundae. haha...

So, after my family finishing McD, Genius Lim and Cutie Lim headed to the DVD player and turned on Tropic Thunder. Wee...
Great movie, out of my expectations as it's a movie in a movie. That Robert Downey Jr. is good. He acted so well that my brother thought he is a negro.
Anyways, hilarious movie and many spoofs and somewhat I failed to do my tutorials. Distractions... why lar..haha

Just found out that, ticketing is available for FIFA 2010. I can't wait to get into the fever and mania. Yet, I'm just a student with a moth flying out from my pocket and wallet. Does anyone know when is the exact date?

No comments: