Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Forsaken

I totally want to give up my responsibility as I can't see the prospect that where should I stand. I've heard so many people sighing that they are about to give up in certain things. For me, I tried my best not to give up in everything I do but this time, I really have to give up. I don't have the commitment to finish it. I have to balance everything and like I said before I'm still under the state of zombie.

Well, I've told these dilemma to my classmate before and I've repeated it again, telling if only I've forsaken it earlier. I'm beginning to feel like a grandma for repeating my stories again. I could've concentrate on the interests that I love it so much. Although, I've told the person in charge to forsaken me, but they do have their own reasons.

Seriously, when I started to talk something serious, people tend to think that I'm joking. (The fact that I am really serious) and start to ignore me. That's why it's best for me to shut up. Even though, I do have my own opinions but I just prefer to work it out rather than saying it unless I have the urge to protect myself.

Besides, I'm quite vulnerable by exposing all my privacy publicly. That indicates I'm stupid. Agh.. feeling so emotional today. Well, for those who know me well, they knew why I blog.

Damn it...it never feels so good.

No comments: