Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jonker for vendor

So, SL was taking my phone for cam whore in the car...well, she had fun at least.




It's not as easy as it seems that is just what I realized after the whole searching and planning. It was fun of course, going downtown to Jonker where the last time I been there was a year ago. Not much changes as I thought. More and more accessories vendors, girl's accessories I mean.
Compare to the Hong Kong's Ladies Street, Jonker is still far away from it. Not much things there like what I've expected. Even the results of asking them for vendor-ing, not a dissapointment and not a success. Somewhere there.
I wanted to take pictures but I felt so reluctant...as I am lack of time.
My head just kept turning to left and right looking for something new, yet, we are not the only one. Screw the CLS!
CLS totally screw up my plan...irresponsible brats for messing up the owner's machine without cleaning up. Now, they wouldn't want to lend us their machine.

Anyways, we had lots of food..Berry did, not us...but we helped her to finish them those tidbits. Walking the whole strech approximately 5 times??? From 5pm till 9pm, how about that?
We went through all asking around and totally got rejected. How ironic when vendors are afraid of MMU students...Don't ask me why.
Well, I've to clean up those irritating thoughts of mine. So tiring. Very tiring. Didn't know the fund raising require so much work. How ignorant I am back when I was a foundation student. Now, I know.
MMU's fund raising had been tarnished by the previous fund raisings which is very frustrating.
Ok lar, not much thing to be said right now. Let my mind be peaceful, at least for a while.

So much of laughter after having our sushi there. This and that of goosebumps. Words that can only be used in movies. Shit it. Pre- valentine.


Thank you to my buddies, SL and Berry
Thank you to Bing Hung a.k.a. Hung Hung (named by SL, SL: eh, you don't mind ar I call Hung Hung? BH: or this is for her to call only? Hahahahahahaha)
To Daniel (in case you're reading, stay cool ok..it's all the matter of joke)

Thou shall not give up till the very last minute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WTH!!..how many times you want me to repeat?it isn't a joke!damn it..and OMFG!SL WE ARE EXPOSED!..

瑜颖 said...

damn it...u said it was official expose on the day we went outing remember???

Unknown said...

ya..expose for you two only ma..others have to man man lai la.

Unknown said...

oh ya.send me the pic when you see i online.haha..thanks.