Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Agyness Deyn


I've got so many thoughts and interests to be shared with you people. However, I need to have the time to elaborate it.

Somehow, I found this model... Fashion model. She did not inspire me to dress but is the attitude that I find it strong. It's Agyness Deyn. Some of you might not heard of her before and is totally clueless on her, well, that's the best part. I like her.
Mostly all of you are aware of ANTM's models but they aren't as unique as her. Agyness is one hell lots of courage and brave woman.
Mostly ANTM's models, I find them so fake and typical. Even though Agyness had been voted as the most irritating people of the year 2008 but it didn't occur in Asia. It's UK that finds her annoying...she is a British. It's her hairstyle that implies on her attitude that I adore.


Well, her name is definitely not Agyness Deyn, Laura Hollins is her real name. She is one punk bitch for sure.

No comments: