Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tag by Nazura

Rules : Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

P/s: have fun!

1. I am

INVISIBLE....

2. I really want to go to
Bed...insufficient sleep


3. My favorite place
Wee...


4. My favorite things

Shooting stars and definitely..photography


5. My favorite drinks
Haha


6. My favorite foods
Zombie's food


7. My favorite colors
Wee...


8. I was born in
I don't know where... some say is heaven and some say is hell

9. I live in
The world lar...takkan I'm an alien

10. My school
This school

11. My favorite story
Yes...

12. My hobby
Wow...

13. I wish I am
Her... innocently

I'm tagging:

Susu
Cherylyn
Irene
Jonathan
Aik Chong
Jolene
Hui Qwan
Joyce
Kimirockz

No comments: