Monday, February 16, 2009

Life spans in afterlife

Technically, I think I'll be the person that is daring to say something like this.

When am I going to end my life span?
Am I going to end it in a tragic way?
Would I end it with satisfaction, achievement from what I have?
What is going to happen to my sayangs when I end my life?

Well, enough said. I had all these questions mingling my mind for long time. You see, when someone who is related to someone had passed away, it is curious for me to know the afterlife. Yet, I'm too scare too reveal the truth.

So, like I always said, I can't predict the future and I'll live my life as days go by. Sometimes, I despise fortune telling for knowing the scary truth. However, it is fun to discover how true it is. Frankly speaking, I love fortune telling and criticizing them for all the wrong predictions.

I've encounter a fortune teller who fortunately is a far relative of mine. He had studied his fortune telling in Taiwan where he is working an insurance agent in US. He had this programme that can list down every boxes' life while he translate the meanings. Well, he can see death but unwilling to reveal it as..according to the Chinese fortune telling rules, they are forbid to reveal the death of one. Not only they will have their life span shorten but may lead those who had their readings to another way where they shouldn't be.
Well, mine, definitely was not revealed. So, as they said, believe in yourself, work hard, be good and sincere, be truthful and ethical (for businessmen) and do more good deeds will ensure a better life as in peaceful life.
I believe in those.
That is why I read karma books. Buddha's karma. The effects and factors of the karma. Surprisingly, after reading them, all the factors and effects had happened and it will happen again. So, bad crooks out there, please be careful. It's not too late to turn back.
If you ever wonder why these undeserved crooks are pleaded not guilty...well, leave it to god. God know how to work on them.
Oh my goodness, ever since when I'm being religious.
FYI, karma is more to philosophies of life rather than superstitious. The lord teach us how to deal with life daily.
There is no necessary to think about suicidal where the God forbids and the suicidal souls will never be reincarnate.

So, I try to take every chance to say 'Thank you', 'Sorry' and 'I love you' to my sayangs (though, it irritates my brothers...haha)

No comments: