Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Genius Lim

Holy shmoly! My class begins in 2pm and I've got to wake up around 7.30 a.m. this morning. Well, it's because Genius Lim is attending his first day in my uni. Yes. Both of us attending the same uni.

Since, he is having his 8a.m. class so me, as a good sister slash (driver), fetched him to uni while I yawned 10 times for the whole journey.

This spoiled brat is lucky to have me as his sister that studied in the same uni as I helped him to get through all those stupid procedures and whimsical questions of that uni. Yet, he still refuse to do it by himself.

Too bad that both of our timetables aren't consistent with one another. He has 3 days of very morning class and is attending everyday for the whole week (excluding weekends, obviously). Meanwhile, mine was more relaxing than his.

So, to my MMU friends, if you have notes or textbooks for Foundation in IT, please do inform me.
Currently, I need Traces Alpha 1, English Speaking and Listening Module and Moral notes.
Please contact me via MSN or leave comments if you have them.
Don't ask me where are mine...I sold it to the juniors.

No comments: