Friday, February 27, 2009

Karma that went wrong.

Last night was a disaster filled with frustration and devastation. I stayed strong to overcome those obstacles and I managed to overcome the half of it.
It all began when I was installing the new modem for one of the desktop and it happened to be so confusing and I've repeated my stupidity again. The egoism of mine told me not to seek for help and I listened. In the end, I came up with major problems.
After got some help, voila, it's connected. However, it doesn't seems to be perfect as it seems. My MSN and hotmail couldn't be access and what's more of my uni's website.
I was too tired to fix it again and stop messing with it. I continued to browse websites for my researches.
I tried to get some people to cheer me up but somehow, I failed.

I skipped my dinner last night as I've no appetite.

During the day time, things doesn't seems to be plan as what I've thought.

Pendrive was contaminated with virus (worm) that duplicates those files in there.

I didn't manage to say my thoughts.

I think I've offended people.

Some people pop up and say I curse and swear too much. I've no comment on this as I've already posted up my opinions for that.

I went hay wired last night which leads me to annoy people that I cherished. I was stress out last night, all my fear and annoyance in me had dominated my calmness. I, seriously, was in the deep of unconscious that I affected the people around me. I took an extra hour to wink at the ceilings with my blanket till I drop dead to lala land. After 8 hours plus of sleep, I refuse to wake up, I want to swim back to my unconsciousness for a while... wait, I told myself to face the reality and solve them with all my powers that I have. 'SIGH'. Hence, I move my ass out from the bed forcefully and deal with my dailies and 'ta- da' back to the mortals.

Just now, HY advises me some issues where I shouldn't act harshly. Give some time.

I stayed strong. It was a success. I almost broke down due to the continuation of the karma that happened on Wednesday. Lucky thing, I got Susu to accompany me to stay strong for better or worse. At least, this milklady had surprised me with a bottle of warm milk everyday to accompany me to finish the milk.

Currently, I'll have to be myself and enough of impressing. I need to stop my stupidity.

2 comments:

kimirockz said...

dont worry, be happy

瑜颖 said...

thanks for the optimism...haha