Thursday, February 12, 2009

Environment Song from LV

I found my perfect ring tone! Yes...perfect as in soothing rhythm. Just like what I want.
It was all an eureka for my current ring tone.
The story begins...
As I was browsing established brands' website for my assignment, all of the sudden, Louis Vuitton pops up in my head (have to thank one of my team mate's idea).
Thus, I browsed till there. At first, it looks kind of plain and elegant. Then, as it goes on...it still looks the same.
As I go on, I squinted my eyes just to see whatever I saw. I was curious about the environment link. Hence, I clicked it.
Voila...The song came up and I was surprised with the feeling of unbelievable.
Mostly, those established brands website do not have a better song...and I mean it.
So, I sent the link to my friends.
One of them replied me back with the song that had been downloaded.
Oh my fucking goodness...how did my friend downloaded it???
It is just a website with no credits of the song.
Nah...who cares.
I, immediately, extended my sleeping time just to insert that beautiful song into my mobile phone.
Ta da...that's my ring tone.

I was excited about it...as a better song with the genre that I assumed it is ballad, is in my mobile phone.

So, I shared my ring tone to my classmate, Nik, she said that she had heard it before.
Nah...

Then, my mind started wandering away from the lecturer which I fantasized it with that song.
Floral dress, flower fields which only consist of yellow, red and orange colors or maybe lavender field, little brown cottage, snowy mountains, mirror lake, breezy winds and so on...

Yeah yeah yeah, you get the picture. I wouldn't want to describe the ballad but it was fun imagining it.

Anyways, it is all about my enthusiasm that made me smiled.
Have fun fantasizing and I mean it.
Thanks to Jonathan who had downloaded it for me.
So, call me, text me, miss call me so that I can her my mesmerizing ring tone. I don't mind..maybe a stalker for the time being might help but not that over- stalking lar.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Dropping By to say , don b shy and don b wat u don wan to b.... b real , b Dan...

瑜颖 said...

thanks