Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sharing with Susu is caring

'Sigh'
It's so crucial to let my thoughts flying somewhere and not concentrating.
Keep on repeating the same scene again and again.
Then, smiling it back to sleep.
However, it's so terrifying to know that there are no any replies.
Somehow, just let it be
'Beginning to sing Beatles- Let it be'
I've got to say Thank you to my beloved Susu for sharing it with me (yesterday, according to Malaysia time, if you're reading this, Susu).
I was delighted that she has the reaction that none of my friends had give it to me.
So glad to share it with her.
Too bad we only manage to catch up for 2 hours plus, otherwise, it would've been more giggles.
Susu denoted me being secretive... Thank you as I really want to be portrayed that way.
Susu also denoted me as independent. Thank you for believing in me and I'm one.
Ya, Susu...you've to read between the lines. Haha...
So, yesterday's conversation had turned ourselves to girly girls (eh susu, you know what I mean)
But, the girly girls character was just a temporary act as we ain't one.
I'm so glad and touched after all these years (our high school and primary school) I'm still able to share with you, even though we are thousand miles apart.
My beloved dear Susu.
*am being sentimental now, so please understand and read it with an enjoy mood for more fun*

2 comments:

Amber said...

hehe you dont have to thank me. im like the milkman, i will always be there! ta da!

lol.... do you watch nickelodeon? do you know about their new musical Spectacular? omg its stuck in my head. and i do not like it any more than High Sch Musical.

瑜颖 said...

haha..milklady

i dun have that package lar..
spectacular= HSM???
HSM never rocks ok..
my bro was like crazy about their songs.
I was there piss off when he grab my remote...ahaha