Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Summarization of another ordinary day

Just came to realize that I've not done my tutorial homework for Financial Management subject. If I'm not mistaken, my tutorials leap faster than my lectures. Oh cow, how to keep it up and finish it? I've another assignment where the due date happens to be next week and another one is a month later. Definitely, gonna kill my brain cells.

My classes were canceled today which my lecture had announced last week. Apparently, there are ignorant people who still came in to lecture venue and was found shocked to see the class empty after 30minutes late. I had fun by informing them that the class was canceled and looking at their reactions. You should have seen the numerous reactions I got. Well, as for me, I was suppose to be there for a group assignment meeting. Conclusion: These ignorant people did not log in to MMLS. Haha...

I came back home from campus and found out that my house is out of water. There is no water supply which ended up dirty dishes. I couldn't brush my teeth and put on my retainer. I can feel the teeth are moving.

This morning, I got up with a heat rash on my hand. It turned red and I was late. I had to drive up to 2 journeys. Damn it.
Another ordinary day which is Paris-dumb-sick-blonde-Hilton's birthday today. Hitz.fm dj's seems to imitate Paris but it sounded more of like the not so transsexuals in White Chicks (the movie). I cursed her for giving me heat rash early in the morning.

Pretty hot day and it's raining...finally. If the weather keeps on going being humid and hot with that scorching sun, I guess the God is actually breeding more mosquitoes to reduce the number of the world's population. Now, it's raining and it dampens the air by moisturizing it...so how many more mosquitoes are going to be in the air?

I was in library today to crack my head on making things easier for my assignment teammates. After an hour of cracking, I took a rest.
I'm alone and I had the whole table as mine. Incredible. Only 1 subject and I had it all mine. It felt comfortable to have my own place by myself without anyone interrupting my concentration.

No comments: