Friday, February 27, 2009

Broken

Annoyance and irritation had brought impact towards people around me. I'm so guilty and bad about it. That's why. Some part of my brains had died and I went hay wired. Stupid things to do. I'm really sorry and ashamed with myself.
Right.. that is the past.

Anyways, my belongings recently are mostly broken. Well, what do I mean by broken is:

1) my G 900's (since it's a touch screen) plastic pencil (I don't know what is call) broken. I was too strong and accidentally broke it. Why am I so clumsy?

2) my G 900's beaded blue crystals (the phone's extra decor and was my birthday present from LingLi), the string broke. How come it snap ar?

3) that new pendrive is also infected by viruses (again)... how the hell those viruses enter the pendrive? I wasn't using the old PC.

It was my bad for not taking great care and I whine just to show my sentimental.

No comments: