Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So lost to crap so much that still doesn't help

I confess that I'm sick. I don't want to be specific about that today. A sick that leads me to disastrous days.

I've got to give credits to Jonathan for understanding what am I going through. I've to admit that sometimes I love talking about philosophies of life and my friends tend to ignore me and give me that fucking sweat sign. Jonathan understands that. He is picturing me in a desert circling around the well (which I did not took notice) and not knowing what to do with it. He denoted me for being workaholic. I agree at times when I'm not procrastinating. It's funny to realize that I'm always being specific and discrete in whatever I do. That leads me to over sensitive of other people's needs.

Why do I always have to be the first one to move?
I don't want to write those in my chapters of life and that's not fair.
I've lent many ears and hands out there yet, people tend to ignore me. I did not ask for a repay but at least, my existence. The less, the better. I shall stick to my own little circle and I'm fine with it.

Sayang, sayang.

I've met guys that made promises to me and mostly, they are always fail to fulfill it. Right now, I'm conscious to what they say. No sweet talks unless you're able to fulfill it. It hurts a lot and girls out there, please stop being naive.

Another friend of mine that I want to say thank you is HY. He, not only understands well his friend and he is also seems to be an expert in one particular field.

Anyways, I had fun in English class today as it only revolves my small circle. Ish...
So many happenings occur at the same time. I've no idea which to accept.

How to express my feelings in a proper way?
I'm lost.

No comments: