Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yea, mopping

Unbelievable but believe it.

I managed to mop the whole house. It's double-storey house by the way. I did it alone. All alone. I'm so proud of myself...(cehwah).

Well, it was supposed to be the 3 Musketeers (me and my brothers) work. However, they weren't around here and was demanded to clean it today. So, I took up the chores and finished them.
So, it wasn't any big deal but I'm feeling so lazy today.

While mopping, I turned on my songs from my computer just to entertain myself and create ambience of mopping. haha...
I've repeated the songs of Meiko- Reasons to Love you, Diana Krall- Let's fall in love, Moldy Peaches- Anyone else but you, John Mayer- Clarity for 2hours.
At least those songs soothe my mopping activity.
And if you're wondering that don't I get sick of it?
My answer is NO. I just simply love it.


There, you can imagine me looking like this. Boy, freaking tired. But, the best part was my beloved brothers owe me a chore.

Later, I've got assignments to catch up. Yup, assignmentssss...

No comments: