Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Random Thoughts 2

Just finished one chapter of my psychology Surprisingly, I did not went gagagoo anymore, probably I am a lil bit tired.

I was thinking and thinking and thinking...that leave me blank.
Gosh, I was trying to come up of a comic strip+humor+pictures+useful nonsense in my upcoming posts.
I know I'm having my finals soon...nah...this is something for me to relief my stress..STRESS???
Oh wait, STRESS...sometimes, I've the difficulty to define this and till now, at times only.
So, I'm here (before that), randomly reading people's blog by linking here and there.
Then, I found one and it kept me reading...TAGS. haha..of all the posts.
I came across some questions such as:

Do you accept yourself for who you are?
What's your definition of love?
If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

and so on.
Questions that leave doubts...now, tell me...what should I do now?









I really do have bad social skills and that is neutral.

No comments: