Monday, December 8, 2008

What matters me the most?

What matters me the most?

It's people I matter the most. I will be hacking shocked and terrified if I found out the people I cared the most ignore me at any minute.

I'm afraid of people who shows their dissatisfaction towards me indirectly especially people I cared the most.

I dislike the feeling of awkwardness and I will always try to stay away from that feeling. The moment of awkwardness seems to be longer as I thought when I'm with the people I cared the most.

I can accept critics and you can just tell me directly into my face. I'm Okay with it cause I can go through with it whether it is alone or a group.

No one is perfect in life. Even if they are, god should be the first one. There are punishment for being too perfect. Ahaks~

No comments: