Saturday, December 13, 2008

wish List

Christmas is drawing near. I can see lights are everywhere in shopping malls especially the Portugese Settlement. Colourful bright lights making me to stare and wonder. Typical decors in front of the shopping mall doors
So, what's the big deal? I don't celebrate them...just wanna get myself into the wish list for Santa...haha...

Dear Santa,
I've been good or bad, you decide, but can I have my Christmas presents? ;p
I am not greedy and I don't ask for much. Just some few things.
Here it goes


I want Ananda Everingham. Santa, please dress him in elf's costume or wrap him up like a Christmas present. Since, the guy I desired makes me doubt. So, to relief me, just get me Ananda Everingham.

I want a Mini Cooper S. I can show you my driving license. I'm an obedient driver on the road. I don't violate the laws anymore. The best is typical Blue or Hot Red.

I want a private jet or airbus. Make sure those planes come with a professional pilot. It makes my life easier to travel.
Yup, that's it...Only 3 things. I ain't greedy.
Haha...Ok. I was just kidding. Those ain't real. But, the Mini Cooper S is what I had been wishing for. Plus, I would want to see Ananda Everingham.

Here is the real wish list.


I want an Elmo's bag, t-shirt or whatsoever but not plushies...

I want endless of Haagen Dazs ice cream and their chocolate fondue


I want a DSLR camera. Hint: Nikon D80

I want a new MP4 player... Hint: iPod shuffle

I want Bailey Irish Cream every flavor

Haha...
Not that much...

Last but not least,
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: