Saturday, December 27, 2008

Slack

I slacked throughout the whole day.
Line today is extremely SLOW. Really SLOW.
I couldn't even enter my uni's website. It took me ages just to read an e- mail, view my friend's blog and so on.
Totally spoiled my routine.
Wanted to post up my Hong Kong trip pictures but today's line is extremely slow that kills my patience and went straight to close the box.
So, I decided to arrange my timetable but I ended up taking my friend's timetable. But, I still determine to arrange one.
Damn, I wonder how these people manage to arrange it with an informal day of holiday for every week.

Gosh, I should be studying instead, I am sitting down here and reading articles of unrelated. Duh...It seems like the habit of procrastinating never quit. Shucks...

Maybe I should do a list of RESOLUTIONS for the upcoming NEW YEAR.
Yup..I should do a list of it to remind myself.

No comments: