Friday, December 26, 2008

Chatting

The line today is really bad. I guess they are right. STREAMYX= SCREAMYX.

Gosh, I think I don't have anymore topics to type. Let me scan back what have I done today.
Ok...
Study, chit chat, study and finally, blogging.
Wow, these are all what I've done for today.

I'm quite chatty today. Didn't know I ended up to be a chatterbox today.

Today, I chatted with Abud. He and his usual football and his country's story again. Well, I enjoyed listening and teasing him. Somehow, he always found some ways to fight me back against every words that I said. So, I joined him on the fight too. No one win, is a fair and square.

Then, I chatted with JS. Wonderful stories adding in with good and bad news. Well, nice person. He is absolutely better than Abud. He is too nice till he felt dissappointed. I pitied him and thank goodness, he manage to overcome it. In the name of trust.

I ordered a cake for my youngest cousin's birthday. Oh boy, I can't wait for the celebration. She is reaching 1 year old soon. Can't wait to see her, she is just so adorable and mischievious.

So, I guess that's all.





Awaiting for the law of attraction's magic to come.

No comments: