Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Freaking bothering

Now, I have my own stand and I don't care whoever thinks about me.

I just sometimes freaking love my philosophies of life when I found out that it actually revolves around people.

I can't control every human's mouth that connected to their brains, so just let it be and why care so much?

Indulging yourself is the best satisfaction you will ever get.

My worst enemy is always..well, you know.

When the times come, they will speak and that is the time you ask.

Never leave bad impression.

Be annoying to get rid of the people you dislike to meet.

Every girls want attentions and every boys want girls so that everybody feel glad. (Got it from Da Ren, no copyright ya...haha)

Don't ask too much and it happens for a reason, somehow just be there.

Don't be an idiot. Read more BOOKS and I'm SERIOUS.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

girls need attention and boys need girl..so let everybody glad..haha..
no copyright of cause as i'm quoted from lyrics of a song.

瑜颖 said...

ahaha...cheh
what la..
i thought u very yeng, created this quote.

Unknown said...

hehe;p