Saturday, December 6, 2008

Part Time Lover and Full Time Friend (Part 2)

I've this question that POPS up in my head just now. Tho, I'm a lil bit shy to say but it was hilarious.

ANYONE WANTS TO BE MY PART TIME LOVER AND FULL TIME FRIEND?

  1. No betrayers
  2. it can be a guy or a girl
  3. Need recommendation
I don't accept betrayers especially.

Apart from unable to win your desirable person, it can also suit to those who are not ready to be in love and too busy to be in love.
To make it short, FLIRTING. Yup, something like that. Flirting and manipulating someone's mind.
Who knows you might ended up as FULL TIME LOVER and PART TIME FRIEND.

HAHAHA...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah my dear dan..you will never know..hahaha

瑜颖 said...

aiyer...dear dan pula...haha

Unknown said...

LOL..it's nothing la..
dear,honey,cute,sweetheart,love..

feeling awkward?
haha..then how you going to flirt?

haha no la..i know maybe come out from me is weird..but~~~~~~

瑜颖 said...

no la. i can accept it. i can also call u dear, honey and whatsoever la.

got shocked when u call me dear la wey...
haha
tak sangka sial...
haha

Unknown said...

but frankly last time i'm not used to it ..

from small kampung ma..thought that dear or whatsoever really mean a lot..well it can just an adjective.

;DDD

瑜颖 said...

haha..