Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lighten up

Ah...so many random thoughts that pops up in my head. Just couldn't believe it how much I can think after a browse through of my play list in my player.
I thought today I'm going to end up moody and off to bed early.
Apparently, I've got songs that lighten up my mood instead of sustaining the heavy and dark mood of the day.
Can I pinpoint the weather for this mood for my day?
Or should I blame myself for insufficient sleep that I've accumulated?
Whatever it is...

I wanna thank John Mayer for surrounding me in his songs especially Clarity, Neon, Splitscreen Sadness and Wheel.
I wanna thank Disney's Greatest Hits especially Beauty and the Beast and Lion King.
I wanna thank Meiko- Reasons to love and John Legend- Green Light

Now, I just want to see the sun sets today...

No comments: