Thursday, December 25, 2008

The spirit

A friend of mine once told me that,
CHRISTMAS EVE is a suitable time for confession of love and couple's hangout day.
Upon hearing this statement, I wonder why does it have to be on that day?
There are other days. Ok, maybe that is what my friend meant as in the best day around the month.
No, I don't want to add up another misunderstanding and conflicts.
But....
I still wonder why do people celebrate Christmas although they are not in that religion.
Do they really understand the meaning of Christmas?
If they don't then why do they get themselves into the mood?

Apparently, you can call me 'kolot' or traditional. Yet, I still stick to my thoughts.
I don't despise but I might give it a blank look (don't know and don't care)
However, I still do wish people for their occasions.

Do you know that, there are people buried this thoughts where CNY is where you receive a lot of angpows and legal informal gambling. So, where is the spirit? (but that doesn't mean I reject angpows and gambling).
I mean the REAL spirit. Does anyone read the history of how it came?

Somehow,

MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well first time dropping by din notice u write blogs , and with SOOoo much emotions inside of it , pretty much like a nerd now arent u ? hee hee hee anyway .... finals coming.... hope u get the best result of all times.... beat the crap out of urself yea...

*worrying a friend *

瑜颖 said...

yup,
if you notice the november archives,
i wrote there emo+nerd= me
haha

u too, all the best and good luck.