Sunday, December 28, 2008

My eyelid twitched

My left eyelid kept twitching. I've read the Chinese almanac or 'Tong Shu', that every 2 hours of eyelid twitching had its meaning. There are meanings for the left and right too.
I even kept the English version but I probably have lost it. You can call me superstitious alright but this is something to deceive myself.
I've read before that there is a specific time where if your left eyelid twitch, it symbolizes someone is missing you. Haha... I wish...
Usually, the Chinese myths said that left eyelid twitch means good things going to happen while vice versa on the right eyelid.

So, I went to check on the medical sites,
they stated that, it is due to fatigue or tired and so on...
It is an involuntary actions that the muscles had done.
It could be spasms or just normal eye twitching.
Somehow, just take good care of your eyes for you've only a pair that you'll use it for the rest of your life.

For me, I need to go and get some sleep. I was so bloody tired today.

No comments: