Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cyberpreneurship: Taste of victory

Yes!!!!!
I finally understand and shall continue the chapter of achievement and hardwork.
Now, I truly believe that all the work had paid off if we put on effort.
Mdm. Rahayu was right. Absolutely right.

The leader, Nik, and Meera. Yes, the hard work had paid off well enough.

Before that, I wanna express my gratitude.
I wanna thank my parents for believing in me and helping me.
I wanna thank my teammates for cooperation and no bitchfest. Thank goodness.
I wanna thank the lecturer for guiding us.
I wanna thank the panel judges. One of them, drive all the way from KL.Thank you so much for your precious time.
I wanna thank to everyone.

This morning, I rushed out from the house with a mixture and complicated feelings. I did not have enough preparation but I'm prepared mentally. Yet, I'm so clumsy.
When I reached my campus, I rushed into the lecture hall to look for my teammates. Then, we discussed our flow for the presentation.
Then, it started around 9.15 am where the introduction and yada yada yada begins.
The first team, a team of African students. Not bad.
The second team, local students and they are from the faculty of law presenting their art gallery concept. Good and stable.
The third team, bag packers. Sounds interesting.
The fourth team (my lucky number and I am serious. It's not a taboo for me). Rilassare. Very good and confident. Very proud of our achievement.
The sixth team, moving bus restaurant. (I think so). Had a debate with the judges.
The rest...Don't accuse me for being ignorant. But, I was too relieved to listen to the next teams.

The presenters.
Me, Nik and Nisak

During my team's turn, I couldn't stop but to keep smiling on my dreams that had became reality. Although, some of you might think that it is not any important competition but believe me, if you had put effort in it, you'll definitely wanna taste the victory. Due to the time factor, I forced myself to present it quickly and I spoke as though I'm on a bullet train. Thank goodness, my teammates sympathize and understood my feelings,' Kesian, Ying. Kena cepat.' Haha...Well, I've to be fast as my leader need to make a conclusion. Meanwhile, on the side of creativity, we managed to insert video to proof and define our objectives. Thanks to JS for the very understanding video and I know he really wants credit. But, he really have the 'HEART' to go and find the video. Bravo. Thank you to Nisak for all the wonderful and colorful slides. Thanks to Nik for her great leadership skills. Thanks to Meera for being supportive. Thanks for Yana for being supportive too. Thanks to Hui Lu for doing her job well. Thanks to Hann Yih for being here on time. Thanks to Abud for being sarcastic and Thanks to Amir for being a model.
Besides, it is compulsory for each of us to pay RM 20 for this competition and I really wanna get back the money. Haha...I know I'm money minded.

The team members.
From (left to right): HY, Me, Nik, Mdm. Rahayu (our lecturer), Nisak, Yana, Meera and JS
Absentees: Hui Lu, Abud and Amiir.

As the time goes by and we were frozen in the lecture hall. It is colder than usual. We joked, listened, analyzed, gossiped and many more to pass the time. As for me, I continued my Chinese writing. It's a part of my assignment.

The release of our results.
Third: I totally forgotten. Oops...my bad.
Second: We won...Yes! Unbelivable. There are 10 competitive teams and we're one of them.
First: Congrats to the Law students with their art gallery. Good concept.


Picture taken after we received our prizes.
Right to left: Nik holding our prizes, Mdm. Rahayu, Meera, Yana, JS and Me.

We couldn't believe it but we're glad. At least, we won some prizes in cash and certificate for each of us. The amount is real handsome. I love my day. It is definitely the memory in my life that I shall treasure. Yes, I'm very proud of my teammates. No bitchfest and very high level of cooperations.


To be honest, I do have the confident that we're able to place ourselves in the TOP 3. I do not wanna brag but it is the fact as I believe our teammates have done a very good job.

And of course, I camwhore for the taste of victory. Haha...

12 comments:

一聪*~ said...

congratz!~

瑜颖 said...

Thanks

Unknown said...

wow..meera very chio..haha;p

瑜颖 said...

of coz la...
seksi meksi babe..
too bad she is belong

Unknown said...

aiya..so what if she's belong not.
just 欣赏 ma..haha

瑜颖 said...

ooo..
that is what every guys said when they see hot girls.
欣赏

Unknown said...

hahahaha..but serious..
just like girls see (欣赏) hunk.
*drool*

瑜颖 said...

ooo..
so, that is how you define 欣赏.
I see and I understand.

Unknown said...

arbo what you think? people da da fang fang let you xing shang then you ma da da fang fang xing shang lo..

got some attention from others is far better than no 1 bother about you..so if people xing shang you then have to appreciate..haha(i'm serious..is kinda compliment also)

if 1 day no 1 even care who you are and you just insignificant...puff..something go wrong already..

HuiQwan,Wong said...

hey!! Congrats!! =) btw,just curious, wat was ur group's idea??? hehe

瑜颖 said...

Thanks. Providing service called Power Nap. Heard it before?
we allow ppl to pay us money just because they wan to sleep in a comfortable place during their lunch hour. haha

HuiQwan,Wong said...

ooooo.....cool cool...hahaha...