Thursday, December 18, 2008

Closer

Surprisingly, I did not move away
I felt comfortable with it
The closer it gets, the warmer I felt
You made me smile

Surprisingly, I know little of you
I still felt you know it all
The more you know, the more doubts I have
You made me glad

Surprisingly, I am not the only one
I'm having doubts everywhere
The more doubts I grow, the less trust I need
You made me worried

Surprisingly, I still felt warmer
I felt closer
The warmer I felt, the least worried I've
You made me felt free

Guess Guess Guess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah that's the surprise..
you know you actually like it and it's not really a forbidden or big thing..lol

maybe i'm wrong but not all i think..hahaha

瑜颖 said...

Ok la..
I guess la...
U r Choong Bing Hung ma...
Haha...
Is it ar????