Saturday, December 6, 2008

Now I know how to complain not enough time

Bad News

I've seen people complaining that they have insufficient time for themselves.
Now, I'm experiencing it.

List to do
  1. Finish off my assignment
  2. Lots of editing to do
  3. Study
  4. In the process of learning a new software recommended by my parents
  5. Procrastinating
And I understand why 24 hours a day is insufficient.

Plus, I need to entertain some people and I ended up lack of time for myself.

But, I saw where the problem begins. It's all about me...PROCRASTINATING and that's why.
Shucks, maybe or I should stop the habit of PROCRASTINATING.

One thing good about me is that at least I did not play the blame game for insufficient time. I took all the accountability to myself for all these consequences. Am I right?

No comments: