Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ACT

Let's see...
Last night, my brothers, buddies and I went for the ACT. Another Christmas Thingy by the Care Club of MMU.
Well, is a Christian club. I don't celebrate Christmas but, hey...this is a multi- culture country.

Overall, the musical theater was good. It was better than last year though I expected the story is something like Scrooge and the ghosts.
Turn out to be Love Story. Well, I can say that there are some scene with the emotional part had bored me down as I thought it was too dragging.

But, I like their opening, songs, choreography, sound effects, lighting and their finale.
Talking about their finale, they brought in the festive mood and atmosphere. They sang all the Christmas songs but I was expecting for the usual Christmas songs (Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and so on..).
So, I was clueless when they sang the Christmas songs. Thank goodness there was lyrics displayed and I actually sing along. Haha...

All the actors and actresses seems to be professional. Singers are wonderful especially the African student, oh boy, she is good. Props are cute. Songs are cool.
I saw a scene that they plucked from Sepet where the leading actor and actress put on the plastic bags on their head when the mock rain was on. Haha...

So, in the end the audiences' Christmas had turned on. I enjoyed the whole theater especially with my brothers and buddies...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo. I'm not a critic lah.Haha
Just want to say a big THANK YOU for coming.Hehe.

xoxo,
lingli:P

瑜颖 said...

u r very welcome my very dear friend...
haha..btw, is the leading actress a portugese?

-XioN- said...

heya... thx for coming to watch the play.. :D

-one of the cast-

the main cast aint port.. shes a kadazan.. :D