Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seriously procrastinating

1. What is your dream during your childhood?
Unbelievably bossy director

2. You like rainy day or sunny day? Why?
Rainy days. Cause, I get to enjoy by sipping my fave hot drinks, reading a book infront of the balcony

3. What color that u prefer?
BLUE

4. What song are you into now?
I wish you were here- Incubus.

5. Where is the place you wanted to go most? Why?
Portugal. Wonderful??? No particular reasons.

6. Which part of you that you hate most?
urm...foolishness

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Sober and move on

8. What do you scare to loss the most?
Families and friends

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep secret in heart, observing by yourself?
No idea. Confusing

10. How many relationship(s) do you had before?
Quarter

11. If you are forced to let go something, what would it be?
My foolishness. Is that okay?

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
Being uncertain

13. Which type of person you hate most?
Currently, those who left me *shhh*

14. What is your ambition?
Hundredthousand-aires

15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad.
Things that made me label JERK

16. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have more dreams

17. Christmas is coming, who would like to celebrate with?
I don't celebrate them

18. What do you think that is most important in your life?
People care and love me the most

19. At what age do you wish to marry?
Let the fate decide

20. What is a blog means to you?
Somewhere I spam when I'm bored, devastated, mad and sober


Tag yourself if you want

No comments: