Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sweet boy

Today just felt like so blur. I don't know but maybe is because of the frigging weather. Dull and windy day.
NOTE: The wind resembles the Chinese New Year wind. Some sort.

I went to Tesco today. While I was about to get my shopping trolley, there is this young boy in front of me. So, I told him after you but he gave me the priority first but I still insist on giving him first. So, he pushed his trolley away and turned back to me and said 'Thank You' with a big smile for me.
For once, I thought, kids today are just so ignorant but he mentioned thank you.
Well, I got to thank him for putting a smile on me today.
At least, he lifted up my mood. Well, I guess the law of attraction is beginning to work after all. Can't wait for the magic to be awaken and glitter all over it's power on me.

Well, the boy just so polite and adorable. That made me smile. So, the world isn't that bad after all. Another hope.

No comments: