Monday, December 8, 2008

Short Hairstyle

What Kind of Hair should I get?
I need opinions...
P/S: I prefer short hair. Please try not to convince me to keep long hair

Her style is cute with the fringe moving a lil bit to the left side. A lil bit bobby at the back.

Almost the same as the top one but longer and curls in at the edge.

What about this? Natalie Imbruglia's style. It's a lil bit too short but seems to be stylish.


Felicity's style has the same length as her face together with her fringe.



Eva looks cute in this. The difference is the fringe.


Jenny McCarthy's not bad with the fringe looking curl up at the edge.


Keira's is stylish and daring

Imagine me in Vic's colour and this style...haha

She looks soft. By the way, she is Christina Ricci.

Somehow which one ya?
I was just kidding with Vic's hairstyle...

No comments: