Monday, December 22, 2008

Green dumplings

Yup, my dinner for tonight. The whole family has been to KL while leaving me here alone. Nah, I'm not here to show off that I can cook instant mee...It might look a lil bit gross for some people but it is my dinner. This is due to the camera's lighting. Green dumplings, fishballs, vegetables, tofu and so on...I do have the money to go and have a takeaway. Buy, after long thought, I reluctant to get 'em. So, I decided to cook. I thought of heating up the rice and frying some vegetables but it takes time to heat up the rice. Well, not cooking rice as there is overnight rice. So, I decided to cook instant mee. Indeed, I shows that I want it fast and DAMN HUNGRY.
For now, I rule the house for few hours till they come back home.






I know I am childish and dependent but I hate misery dinner.

1 comment:

瑜颖 said...

i know la...u r choong bing hung la..
no need to put orang jahat.
haha
i thought of that too. but too bad, the ruling time had over.