Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm cursing and swearing

Agh.. damn it!
I underestimated so many things. Now, I ended up like crazy bitch, laughing at my own mistakes for the wrong decisions which led me to insufficient of time usage. Bloody Hell! If it wasn't my lecturer's reminder, I probably turn myself into fucking bitch screaming here and there for the last minute task. Then, my mind might just go blank. *PUFF*. There goes my insanity, desperately seeking for HELP which leads to other people's troublesome and annoyance.
I've learnt the lesson so many times and I've realized my mistakes but same case still happens. So, what the fuck (get Kumar's slang from Harold and Kumar go to the White Castle)?
Oh yes! I curse a lot when I'm in the phase of tension and uptight with uncountable troubles.
Please don't be shock.
Now, I've sort things out and going slowly step by step...well, no shortcuts.
I saw my high school pal's blog. Surprisingly, I saw backstabbing and bitching word.
Well, it might occur to me one day but I can feel the pain of betrayal (is betrayal right?). Yes, it is a pretty fucking irritating to meet all this bullshits and going through it day by day.
Rottening one's life.
Agh...Bitch, bloody bitch, bastards, bloody bastards...and all kinds of stupid people who get bored with their life and starts irritate their friends.
Ok, enough of cursing and swearing...
Thou shall just follow step by step!

3 comments:

Amber said...

too bad there's more of them beetches in this world than just us simple folk haha

Amber said...

btw, how was HK??

瑜颖 said...

like i said, they are just simply bored with their life. they just wan to add those unnecessary spices in their life. haha
HK was fun..i will upload it soon..soon enough. Hopefully...haha